Artist Shraddha Pundeer uses rich complex colors and textures in her collection of figurative abstract paintings.
A lifelong passion for art and a degree in fashion design encouraged her to begin drawing stylized figures, evolving over time into an abstract style that emanates with a dreamlike energy.
She lives and maintains a studio practice in New Jersey.
- Selected in juried art show conducted by the Cultural alliance of Western Connecticut, CT.
- Selected for a group exhibition held by the Art Council of Livingston, NJ.
- LightSpaceTime 7th Annual Figurative Art Exhibition - Special Merit Award.
- Taught art in after-school enrichment classes in Do Re Mi School of Music and Art and Livingston Community Center.
- Hosts and teaches wine and paint sessions.
- Certificate in Oils and Acrylics from Penn Foster Career Programs, PA.